Covid 19 Update
Update on COVID-19 & Your Safety
At Checkered Flag, there is nothing more important to us than the safety and well being of our clients and staff. That is why we are monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak for its effects on you and our ability to deliver quality service. We have reviewed the CDC guidelines for dealing with this crisis and have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of all concerned.
- MASKS – All Checkered Flag employees will be wearing masks in customer-facing areas.
- MEET AND GREET – We have advised all employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact. While we normally greet guests with a handshake and a friendly smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading germs. The smile and guest experience will continue!
- CLEANLINESS – Our cleaning staff and employees will be increasing their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our stores regularly (phones, door handles, desks, etc.).
- SUPPLIES – We have secured supplies of disinfectants, alcohol wipes, and hand sanitizers. If you are in our store and would like to use any of these items, please ask a team member.
- GUEST VEHICLES – We are implementing the regular use of plastic seat covers and mats. These items will not be removed until the vehicle is delivered to you.
- LOANER VEHICLES – Loaner vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials after each use.
- FOOD – Our stores will remove all fresh food from our offerings. Packaged snacks are still available at many of our service centers.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH – Our team members cannot report to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC), or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel.
While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle. We will be closely monitoring this ever-changing situation, and we will continue to provide updates should our company policies change.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
Checkered Flag Motor Car Co.